07 Aug South Africa’s top 20 hospitals
CompSol is proud of its association with Mediclinic which featured prominently in South Africa’s Top 20 hospitals. The annual survey is based on results from exit polls of Discovery Health’s members after they had been in hospital. A total of 136 hospitals were surveyed.
Mediclinic had eight hospitals among the top 20, which made it the top ranking service provider. Three Mediclinic hospitals – Milnerton, Stellenbosch and Panorama – have now featured in the Top 20 for three years in a row.
The poll questions were based on the quality of care from doctors and nurses, patients’ overall experience, and hospital conditions.
The hospitals are not ranked numerically but appear in alphabetical order:
- Cormed-clinic (Gauteng)
- Ethekwini Hospital & Heart Centre (KwaZulu-Natal)
- Gateway Private Hospital (KwaZulu-Natal)
- Hillcrest Private Hospital (KwaZulu-Natal)
- Life Bay View Private Hospital (Western Cape)
- Life Rosepark Hospital (Free State)
- Lowveld Hospital (Mpumalanga)
- Mediclinic Cape Gate (Western Cape)
- Mediclinic Ermelo (Mpumalanga)
- Mediclinic George (Western Cape)
- Mediclinic Hoogland (Free State)
- Mediclinic Louis Leipoldt (Western Cape)
- Mediclinic Milnerton (Western Cape)
- Mediclinic Panorama (Western Cape)
- Mediclinic Stellenbosch (Western Cape)
- Midvaal Private Hospital (Gauteng)
- Netcare Jakaranda Hospital (Gauteng)
- Netcare N1 City Hospital (Western Cape)
- Wilmed Park Private Hospital (North West)
- Zuid-Afrikaans Hospital (Gauteng)
As leaders in the injury on duty sector, CompSol understands what it takes to achieve excellence and salutes Mediclinic on its outstanding and consistent performance.