As leaders in injury on duty (IOD) management, CompSol offers a unique training programme for candidates interested in developing skills and experience in medical administration.
The training programme consists of 2 levels spanning over 12 months.
Why should you apply?
- Structured training programme with focus on developing a variety of core and soft skills.
- A market related salary is payable.
- Opportunities for future development and growth in the company.
- Matric (Grade 12) with Maths and/or Accounting
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Fast learner with sound work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Confident in client service
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Team Player
To become a part of our future, apply by sending your CV, Matric Certificate and ID documents via:
/ Fax: 086 648 9876 / Drop off CV: 33 Seventh Avenue, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted